Is your company in the process of selecting a new software for your business? Will you be involved in software implementation, but you’re concerned because you’re not very experienced in this kind of project or because you’ve experienced its fail before? Is your company seeing this as a business or an IT project? The debate […] Continue Reading
Drive Business Performance
Its modular design allows the company to choose to transition one financial process at a time to the corporate performance management system or streamline and automate the processes in one go.
Why Choose Finance Software from Talentia?
Finance departments still relying on spreadsheets suffer from issues with data integrity, broken links and version control, Talentia Finance Software provides a cost effective and reliable alternative.
Designed for organisations of all sizes, Talentia Software’s finance solutions are web-based enabling quick deployment and allowing access anytime, anywhere.
Talentia’s Finance software offers a range of flexible deployment and licensing options, so you can select the approach that is right for you.
Whether you want to deploy your Talentia Finance in-house, or on a hosted or SaaS (on-demand) basis, we’ll work with you to deliver the best possible result.
Budget, Plan & Forecast
Key Benefits of Finance Software:
- Single, consistent source of data – no need to waste time gathering information from fragmented business systems, databases and spreadsheets
- Full international capability – multi-currencies, multi-languages, multi GAAPs via a collaborative approach
- Transparency and Traceability – full audit trail available
- Reduce cycle times – your time to close and publication of financial information
- Reduce data admin – with a single system there is no need to re-key information from multiple sources and you can involve others in updating the information too
- Better security over financial data – roles-based security, multi-layered architecture and a state-of-the-art data centre, backed by ISO27001 certification, helps keep data secure
- Reduce the cost of compliance – fully compliant with IAS/IFRS and national GAAPs, audit trail available for all operations
- Instant access to business intelligence – since your CPM system is online, information can be available to those who need it, when they need it, enabling better informed, timely decision making
- Non-financial information – our system is capable of managing non-financial information along with the financial ones
Finance Software Blogs
The annual budget is an essential business practice and needs to comply with some factors to be carried out to the best. First of all, it has to be aligned and integrated with the organisation’s sales strategies and plans, as well as to be supported by a dedicated software. Secondly, it is important to communicate […] Continue Reading
A question that has plagued board rooms and senior leadership teams over the past few years. In short, the answer is “yes” there is a difference, knowing which one to choose however means understanding how they differ and what your specific needs are. Continue Reading
Financial reporting cycles are under greater pressure than ever before. New compliance standards, increased transparency expectations and heightened traceability levels have all contributed towards a sizeable shift in the way in which organisations report performance information. As a result, Corporate Performance Management (CPM) is now becoming widely embraced as it allows organisations to be more […] Continue Reading