Is your company in the process of selecting a new software for your business? Will you be involved in software implementation, but you’re concerned because you’re not very experienced in this kind of project or because you’ve experienced its fail before? Is your company seeing this as a business or an IT project? The debate […] Continue Reading
We offer modular HR and talent management software systems that reflect the input of hundreds of organisations and thousands of users worldwide. We provide practical, cost effective and scalable solutions designed to fit individual company needs – whether that’s for core HR administration, best of breed talent management, or a combination of both.
Key Benefits of Human Capital Management Software
- Single, consistent source of HR data – no need to waste time aligning information from fragmented HR software systems, databases and spreadsheets. Just a single, consistent view of data from across your business.
- Better security over sensitive HR data – multi-layered architecture, roles-based security and a state-of-the-art data centre, backed by ISO27001 certification, helps keep HR data safe. And, since all of your data is in one place, there’s no need to e-mail documents containing sensitive information around the business.
- Common framework – makes it easier to standardize company-wide data and processes. You’ll not only gather information in a way that better supports reporting, you’ll gain transparency over key HR activities.
- Reduced data admin – with a single system there is no need to waste time re-keying information from multiple sources to get the reports you need – or correcting the inevitable errors. You can involve others in updating information too, whether that’s your colleagues in HR, line managers or the employees that report to them.
- Instant access to HR intelligence – since your HR system is online, information can be made available to those who need it, when they need it. Service delivery is improved, and it’s easier for everyone to reach better-informed and timely decisions.
- Build a complete history – past and present information can be stored in the same system, so it’s easier to optimise current operations as well as plan for the future.
- Better strategic alignment – having a single view of information about people, positions and performance on an international basis makes it easier to align individual development with overall business objectives. talent management features, such as skills gap analysis, talent pools, succession candidacies and career planning, provide HR with the tools and insight required to inform strategic HR decisions.
- Meet employee expectations – today’s workforce expect to be able to help themselves to information and manage HR processes on line. With HR software from Talentia, you can give your employees and their managers secure access to the information that’s important to them.
Why choose Talentia’s HR Software solution?
HR software from Talentia, encompasses the full employee life cycle with functionality for:
- Talentia People – All of your HR information in one place
- Talentia Recruiting – Administer recruitment needs, streamline the selection process and successfully onboard employees
- Talentia People Development – Streamline and plan the complete performance process to reduce administration and ensure consistency
- Talentia Learning – Propose and assign training plans in response to skills gaps
- Talentia Compensation and Benefits – Identify, track and manage key positions and people
HR Software Blogs
At Learning Technologies 2018 in London recently, a presenter showed a collage of the most used applications for learning and asked how many the audience had used in the last week in their personal lives. Hands shot up everywhere in the audience. ‘How many have you used in your workplace last week?’ Some hands stayed […] Continue Reading