Almost 25 per cent of all job openings in the UK were left vacant in 2015 because employers could not find candidates with the required skills or knowledge to fill them . Recent research has also suggested that the UK economy could receive a £92m boost if firms were able develop their internal digital potential […] Continue Reading
Attracting, identifying and recruiting the right employees requires a lot of time.
From the specification and posting of job vacancies, to managing CVs and organising each stage of the interview and selection process.
Since you can manage all of your recruitment activities through a single system, it’s much easier to report on the effectiveness of your recruitment campaigns. You’ll be able to track vacancies and who applies for them and analyse recruitment costs, time to hire and applicant-to-hire ratios and other key data, so that you can see how well you, and your suppliers, are performing.
Talentia’s Human Capital Management software streamlines your recruitment process by:
- providing a single, integrated approach to recruiting
- allowing job vacancies to be posted to internal or external websites
- making it easier to manage and process job applications
- providing powerful query capabilities that help identify the most appropriate candidates
- allowing you to track the progress of individual candidates as well as complete recruitment campaigns.