Message from Pierre Polette, CEO of Talentia Software
Dear clients, partners,
Faced with the news, Talentia is committed to working with you to ensure business continuity during this difficult period with Covid-19.
We have adapted our operations and remain well organised to support you on a daily basis. SaaS and the digital tools widely deployed at Talentia are there to support our services, which should only be slightly disrupted.
In France and in Europe, our teams are working from home and continue their missions as before:
- All our users use the collaborative solution, Microsoft Teams, to exchange and communicate daily on current projects.
- Our teams organise virtual breakfasts each morning to develop the social side and keep in touch with colleagues.
- Our CEO Pierre Polette is at the front alongside his teams and organises a situation webinar each week with the teams in France and abroad.
- We have created a channel for internal exchanges on Teams to allow employees to exchange with each other on their daily life, through photos or anecdotes.
- Certain teams, in particular R&D and Technology, have VPN access to the network and to the TeamViewer application.
A Crisis Group is run every day by our CEO Pierre Polette
- This group is made up of COMEX members and key managers so that decisions are taken and implemented quickly.
- A daily update is given on the teams, their morale, the projects and the emergencies.
- Our group acts quickly and reasoned according to the evolution of the situation and provide precise answers to our employees, customers and partners.
We ensure the continuity of our activities for our customers
- A team is dedicated to monitoring government actions to enable us to adapt and provide you with the necessary support.
- Our Professional Services team supports you on a daily basis on the new settings necessary to adapt the new government directives
- Our R&D teams continue to update and evolve our solutions, particularly with regard to changes implemented by the government.
- Webinars and regular communications on new government directives, on advice to facilitate home working, finance and payroll management will be made available to you over the next few weeks.
- A newsletter on new regulatory principles related to COVID19 is sent to you each week to keep you informed.
- 24/7 online support is available to answer all your questions.
Our priority: protect your health, ours and that of our families while continuing our mission at your side.
We remain available for any questions, do not hesitate to contact your usual contacts if necessary.
Take care of yourself.