Data Processing Manager
The personal data collected through the website www.talentia-software.co.uk is processed by the company TALENTIA SOFTWARE, as controller, SAS with a capital of 22,732,920 euros, registered in the Register of Commerce and Companies of NANTERRE under number B 444 425 292, having its registered office Building Lavoisier 4 Place des Vosges CS 60087 – 92052 PARIS LA DEFENSE Cedex.
Click here to access our legal notice.
Purpose of Data Processing
The information you provide in our online form is treated in our legitimate interest for the purpose of answering your question.
The information may be used, always in our legitimate interest:
- to send you information about TALENTIA SOFTWARE;
- to allow you to attend events, web conferences or demonstrations of our products from your workstation or your premises;
- As a professional, these will also be used to inform you of our commercial offers useful to your business, in compliance with applicable regulations .
Your data may be processed if a contract is concluded between us for the purpose of executing the contract.
The recipients of your data, are:
- the persons authorised within the company TALENTIA SOFTWARE in charge of the management of the treatment. They only have access to the data they need in the course of their duties;
- Authorised persons at our subcontractors, including our host or our Message Business provider to carry out communication and customer relations actions on our behalf;
- Authorised persons from our partners, only at your request.
The duration of data retention
Your data is kept to process your request and give you an answer.
We will keep your data only while necessary to send you information about Talentia Software, commercial offers and taking into account the relevance of the products we offer.
Your data may also be kept for a duration of necessary time for the management of the commercial relationship in the event of a contract between us.
Beyond these deadlines, we will delete or archive the data in accordance with the provisions in force.
Your rights and recourses
You have a right of access to your data, modify and erase your personal data as well as a right to limit processing, a right to portability and a right to privacy.
When a particular treatment of your data is based on your consent, you may withdraw it at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out prior to such withdrawal.
You also have the right to define your guidelines for the retention, erasure and communication of your personal data after your death.
To exercise these rights, you can contact our Data Protection Officer at the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will do what is necessary to respond to your requests. If, for whatever reason, you consider that our response is not satisfactory, you can lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority on data protection (ICO)
Modification of the personal data protection policy
Any significant changes to this Policy will be accompanied by the posting of a warning on the site.